We do everything we can to make your experience in Malaysia a happy and safe one. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave we will look after you, making sure you have everything you need.
Our services include:
- Pre-departure information
- Airport pickup and accommodation
- School and Kuala Lumpur orientation
- Academic counselling
- Help with your everyday life in Kuala Lumpur
- Travel advice
Before you leave home
We’ll send you pre-departure information including our student handbook. This includes advice on what to bring with you and information about Malaysian life and customs to help you plan your trip.
When you arrive
We can arrange for you to be met at the airport and taken to your accommodation. If you are in our residential accommodation, a map and full directions will be waiting there for you.
Your first day at ELC
On your first day at the school you will be given a full orientation. You will also be given written and spoken placement tests to assist us in placing you in the most suitable class.
|9:00 - 9:30 am||Welcome to ELC|
|9:30 - 11:00 am||English test and spoken interview|
|11:00 - 11:30 am||Traditional Malaysian brunch|
|11:30 - 12:00 noon||Orientation|
|12:00 - 12:30 pm||School tour & class information|
|12:30 - 2:15 pm||Lunch|
|2:15 pm onwards||Introduction to new classmates and first ELC class|
While you’re studying
ELC’s friendly staff is available whenever you need some help. Our support services include:
- Guidance on everyday life in Malaysia such as transport, tourism and medical enquiries
- Academic advice including: your studies at ELC, how to maximise your progress and information about further study pathways in Malaysia
- Travel information and bookings